Outgoing President, Shay Bulmer, and the Board of Directors invite you to attend the President's Dinner & 2023 Annual General Meeting of Members.
6pm: Meet and greet
7:30pm: Presentation, Harm Reduction Coordinator - Northern BC: Tailgate Toolkit, 'Toolbox Talk'
8:15pm: Business meeting of the AGM
The following business will be conducted at the AGM (8:15pm):
1. Adoption of the Minutes from the September 22, 2022 AGM
2. President’s year-end report
3. Report: Resolutions Committee
4. Adoption of financial statements year ending June 30, 2023
5. Report: Nominating Committee
a. Election: Board of Directors, 2023/2024
6. Conduct such other business as appropriate
-Each Member in Good Standing is entitled to one vote at the AGM.
-Memberships may be renewed between 6pm and 7pm the evening of the AGM.
-Nominations are not accepted from the floor
Join the Board! Please express your interest on or before the deadline, Thursday September 14, 2023, 5pm to:
Terri McConnachie, Executive Officer
Phone: 250 563-3306
Cell: 250 617-0129
One dinner ticket is provided for each membership in good standing and additional tickets for members are $50.00 and $75.00 for future members. *Complimentary member tickets are provided with the generous financial support of FortisBC